Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Browns Plains
Regarding brakes, it is a bad idea to ignore them until brake repairs become your only option
Regular check ups such as our 65 point vehicle report, which is provided with any full car service attended to at Southern District Auto Centre, are necessary for assurance that your vehicle's brakes are properly maintained. Our mechanics can be relied on to inform you if there are indications that repair or service of a car's braking system is needed prior to it becoming a larger problem.
Brake services we conduct at Southern District Auto Centre include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flushing And Replacement
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Machining or Resurfacing
- Replace The Brake Disc And Drum
- Replace The Brake Calipers
- Brake Lines/Hose Replacement
- Complete Brake Systems Replaced
Get more information about Brake Services from Repco Authorised Service Here.
If you come across any signs a car's brake system might be overdue for repairs or service simply book online to get your vehicle's braking system checked over from our Browns Plains car service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs you need to watch out for:
- Brake Pedal Appears Sticky
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Applied
- Vibration Under Brake application
- Brake Light Remains Lit
- Spongy Feeling In Brake Pedal
- Changed Stopping Distance
- Brake Pedal Seems Hard
To see more with regard to these warning signs with their probable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing